- We publish original pieces only, so please do not submit a post that has already been published on your blog, another website or anywhere else. (If you wish to share a post that already appears on your blog, you could re-write it for the purpose of guest posting here. But do not submit it as it appears on your blog.)
- Anonymous entries are not permitted. However, if you’d like to stay anonymous, let us know.
- We are looking for good quality posts that are in the range of 700-1500 words.
- At least one image is necessary; more are better. However, these need to be submitted only upon request, if we do decide to publish your post. (Ensure that you own the rights to those images or that you use free images)
- While submitting your post, keep in mind our audience. Ensure that it’s something that they will be interested in. (Posts should fit into the categories mentioned in the form below)
- Links are permitted only as long as they are necessary and add value to the article. Links that are irrelevant to the post or any non-working links will not be accepted. Strictly no affiliate links.
- Feel free to include a short bio (100 words or less) at the end of the post. This can include a link to your blog. (Alternatively, the bio can be emailed to us upon request, if we decide to publish your post)
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Mummepreneur as a reader or follower. Submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Please note that, at the moment, we do not pay for guest posts.
- For any further clarification, feel free to contact us.
If you submit a guest post or a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post), I will review it and contact you if I am interested in publishing it. If you do not hear from me within 2-4 weeks after submitting your post or query, you may assume I do not think it a good fit for my readers.
If you wish to market, advertise or gain incoming links for a company or brand, I recommend paid advertising or a sponsored blog post. Click here for details or contact us here. If you submit such posts for consideration as guest posts, please do not expect to hear from us!