Start where you left off last week and if you still have some time left over, you can catch up on anything else that you might have missed before.
Get moving now and I hope to catch you later on the facebook group later.
Day 24: Deep Clean Living Room Storage Units (contd from last week)
Today you will finish up with the living room. So, by the end of the day your living room should be really and thoroughly clean.
Continue cleaning the living room storage units today. Pick up from where you left off last week.
So, whatever you do, don’t get overwhelmed and work at your own pace. It doesn’t matter if you take a bit longer to complete the challenge.
Do whatever works for you – skip certain tasks, add others. But, just clean something!
Today’s Cleaning Plan
Daily Cleaning Tasks: Keep that daily routine going and use a checklist to stay on track!!
Weekly Cleaning Tasks: Surface clean the Living Room and Entrance and spend a little extra time deep cleaning.
Monthly Deep Cleaning tasks
Tips to remember during the 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge
- Before you begin, gather all the necessary tools and keep them ready. You could get yourself a cleaning caddy or just use a basket or box.
- Decide on a specific amount of time that you can/will spend cleaning and set a timer. Work as quickly as you can within this time and don’t get distracted. (Except if it’s an emergency of some kind!)
- Start cleaning from the top of the room and work your way down. This will prevent dust falling on surfaces that you have already cleaned.
- Work from one side of the room to the other side, in a systematic matter, so that you don’t miss any spots.
- When the timer goes off, stop working! You can catch up with what you have missed during your next cleaning session.
- Use checklists to track your progress and to ensure that you don’t miss out anything. Checklists are especially useful in instances where you cannot complete a task and need to reschedule it.
If you’ve accidentally stumbled upon this page but haven’t yet signed up for my 30 Day House Cleaning Challenge, I invite you to sign up below get the daily emails for FREE and be a part of the fun.
(In addition to challenge details, the emails contain useful cleaning hacks, motivational quotes and other fun stuff that aren’t in the posts)